Amish Pea Salad with Ham & Cheese is a delicious side dish that comes together in minutes. It’s a fantastic way to use up leftover holiday ham.
If you’re anything like me, you still have some leftover Easter ham in your freezer.
Despite regularly having to cook for a crowd, I always make too much, regardless of the holiday.
It’s not Easter without ham, and I always purposely buy one that’s bigger than we need to feed our family, so we have some leftovers. After the holiday is over, we enjoy ham sandwiches, ham and cheese omelettes, and I tuck some ham away in the freezer for later.
One of my favorite ways to use up that leftover ham is alongside sweet green peas in this Amish Pea Salad with Ham & Cheese.
- Today, I decided to use up a piece of ham and made a macaroni … by Dpny
- In reply to Amy Smith. So happy to hear you enjoyed the … by Jamie
- I up the dressing a little bit and chopped celery, some cooked … by Amy Smith
- I must say, nice idea. It’s looking healthy as well as … by Deepika
- Wow, looks delicious and healthy. I would try it for sure. by pavitra
- Plus 5 more…