These 5-Ingredient Peanut Butter S’Mores Cookies will remind you making them around the campfire, but I think these are even more fun to eat! With Golden Grahams cereal, marshmallows, PB2 Peanut Butter Powder with Cocoa, MORE marshmallows, and chocolate chips, you’re almost guaranteed to fall in love at first bite! Plus, they’re NO BAKE, so what’s not to love?
There are recipes here on the blog that I have absolutely fallen in love with and…
I am proud to be partnering with PB2 Foods to bring you this sponsored post. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
I am extremely happy to say that THIS Peanut Butter S’Mores Cookies recipe is one of them.
Like, I’m stupid excited, it was SOOOO good! LOL
I think you’ll fall in love at first bite, too!
SAVE THIS EASY S’MORES COOKIES RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
One thing you’re going to love about this super easy cookie recipe is the peanut butter taste.
I use PB2 Peanut Butter Powder with Cocoa.
The peanut butter and chocolate combination always makes me swoon because the two flavors go SO well together.
I’ve been using PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter for quite a while now because it’s delicious, can be used in lots of different recipes, and is incredibly easy to use.
One of my favorite ways to use it is to put it into my smoothies after I work out.
II’ve used it to make these peanut butter powder recipes – Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast Casserole, Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls, Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies, and my latest, Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe.
And of course, all of the PB2 Powdered Peanut Butters make really delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, too!
There really is no limit as to what you can use powdered peanut butter for.
Be creative and have fun with it.
You can look at all the different recipe ideas here at PB2 Foods, too.
Seriously though, if there’s ONE recipe that I say you MUST make with the PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter with Cocoa, it’s this one!!
I feel like I may have said that already, but I really can’t say it enough.
The Golden Grahams cereal gives it a perfect crunch and the taste of a graham cracker.
The chocolate is sweet, but not overly sweet.
Using whole marshmallows in addition to the melted marshmallows gives every cookie a great chewiness.
And ONLY 5 ingredients, too!
Ingredients for peanut butter and chocolate cookies
- Mini Marshmallows
- some you’ll melt and some you’ll reserve whole to mix with the cereal
- PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter with Cocoa
- Golden Grahams cereal
- Chocolate Chips
How to make these S’Mores Cookies
- Melt the butter in a large non-stick pot over low heat. Once butter has melted, pour in 5 ½ cups of marshmallows, and cook until completely melted, about 10 minutes.
- After the marshmallows have melted, add the PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter with Cocoa and mix until completely combined. Add the cereal and mix until thoroughly covered.
- REMOVE THE POT FROM THE HEAT.
Add remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips. Mix well to combine.
- Line a work surface with parchment, and fill a ¼ cup measuring cup with ingredients.
Form into a ball and press down slightly once on the parchment. Allow cookies to cool and set for about 10 minutes before serving.
If you love peanut butter, chocolate, crunchy, chewy and easy desserts, these peanut butter chocolate cookies have your name written all over them!
Ok, you’re going to have to excuse me.
I’ve got to make another batch of these right now because talking about them just made me want more! LOL
I mean, LOOK at that cookie!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Tips for making these chocolate peanut butter cookies
- Melt the marshmallows over low heat, and be sure to stir frequently.
It will take a bit longer, so please have some patience.
Remember, delicious things come to those who wait!
We just don’t want the pot or ingredients to get TOO hot because when we add the chocolate chips, they’ll completely melt.
We’re aiming for some melted chocolate with a few chocolate pieces throughout the cookies.
- You may want to have some butter available to put on your hands and fingers as you form the cookies as it can be a bit messy.
But it’s not a mess you can’t lick up! AFTER, you’re done making ALL the cookies, of course. 😉
- Place them onto a sheet of parchment as you form them and then let them cool and set for about 10 minutes.
It’s tough to wait for them to cool, but once they are, they’re easier to heat and the chocolate won’t melt all over your hands.
- These probably won’t last long, but if they do, you can store them in an airtight container on the counter for up to a week.
In warmer temperatures, you may want to store them in the fridge so the chocolate doesn’t melt and they don’t become too soft.
- Although I haven’t done it (because ALL 22 cookies were gone in just TWO days!), you could probably freeze them in an air-tight container for a couple of months.
Just make sure they’ve cooled completely before you do, otherwise they’re likely to freeze together.
No Bake Peanut Butter S’Mores Cookies
- large non-stick pot
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups Golden Grahams Cereal
- 7 1/2 cups mini marshmallows divided
- 1/2 cup PB2 Peanut Butter Powder with Cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large non-stick pot, melt butter over low heat. Once butter has melted, add 5 ½ cups of mini marshmallows, and cook until completely melted, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
- Once marshmallows have melted, add in the PB2 Peanut Butter Powder and mix until completely combined. Add the cereal and mix until completely covered.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips. Mix to combine.
- To make the cookies, line a work surface with a piece of parchment, and fill a ¼ cup measuring cup with the ingredients. Form the mixture into a ball and press down slightly to flatten after putting it onto the parchment. Allow cookies to cool and set for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Besides these super easy S’Mores cookies, you can add PB2 Powdered Peanut Butters to your baking, oatmeal, Chunky Monkey Granola, smoothies, no bake desserts, and more!
Use it to make these 3-ingredient cookies, cookie cups, or even this delicious dessert made in the slow cooker!
You’ll be able to use it in these no bake recipes like my Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars, fruit dip, this No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie, and energy bites,
Make it as directed and then enjoy it in crepes with a chocolate hazelnut spread. YUM!
Your furry best friend will love you when you make these peanut butter oatmeal dog biscuits.
Also, if you’re giving them pills for their daily medication, you can mix PB2 into the ground oats and water to make these pill pockets.
And with grill season is upon us and these Chicken Burgers with Spicy Peanut Butter Slaw will be perfect for your backyard cookouts.