This Sheet Pan Cheeseburger Veggie Dinner served with creamy homemade garlic mayo dressing will turn into a family favorite in no time! Great for meal prep – Make lots and save some for lunch the next day!
All the flavors of a cheeseburger incorporated into one big, filling veggie sheet pan dinner -meet my Sheet Pan Cheeseburger Vegetable Bake.
We have healthy veggies, we have plant-based protein thanks to tofu and chickpeas, we have all those burger flavors like ketchup, bbq sauce, and burger spices. AND, we have a creamy dreamy vegan garlic mayo that we drizzle on top to take this sheet pan cheeseburger from good to OMG delicious!
Make lots have have leftover for lunch the next day! This bowl is Glutenfree. Use Nutfree cream or vegan Mayo tk make it Nutfree!
MORE VEGGIE GOODNESS FROM THE BLOG,
- Peanut Butter Roasted Cauliflower Bowl. GF
- Spanish Rice, Taco Spice Roasted Cauliflower Bowl. GF
- Shawarma Chickpeas, Sweet Potato Buddha Bowl GF
- Quinoa Cauliflower Bowl with almond Sriracha sauce GF
- Chili Garlic Tofu Bowl with Vermicelli. GF
The post Sheet Pan Cheeseburger Veggie Dinner with Garlic Mayo Dressing appeared first on Vegan Richa.