Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Cookie Bars taste like peanut butter cups in cookie bar form! A sweet peanut butter filling is sandwiched between soft chocolate cookie layers studded with chocolate chips. A real treat for all the PB and chocolate fans!
I seem to have made it a mission in life to replicate chocolate peanut butter cups into all different kinds of forms – cookies, pies, cakes, and now chocolate cookie bars!
PB stuffed cookie bars are just another amazing way to enjoy that classic combination.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- I’m showing you how to stuff peanut butter in cookie bars, so it slices beautifully with distinct layers.
- And speaking of peanut butter, the filling tastes just like a peanut butter cup with a similar texture.
- You can make this with Hershey’s Special Dark cocoa powder, so you get that rich, dark chocolate flavor in the cookie layers.
- You don’t need a mixer for this recipe – just two bowls and a spoon or spatula.
- These are super freezer-friendly! You can make them and freeze them for up to two months.
Soft chocolate cookie layers with peanut butter filling are waiting for you! Trust me – you are going to want to give these peanut butter stuffed bars a try.