62nd bake. 10/12/2021. 87.5% WW.
10/12/2021. 62nd bake/batch.
The only changes here, from the previous bake, are a slight increase in the Sharbati, and decreasing the white flour; and I ran out of fresh milk, so I had to use some powdered milk.
- 326 g bottled spring water.
- 9 g powdered/instantized fat-free milk, Kroger brand.
- 3/8 tsp active dry yeast.
- 65 g old dough from bake #61.
- 200 g Bob’s Red Mill stone-ground (red) whole wheat.
- 100 g Patel brand stone-ground WW durum.
- 50 g Swad brand Sharbati Gold.
- 7 g 50/50 blend of Himalayan pink salt, and standard US iodized table salt.
- 25 g AP flour, Arrowhead Mills.
- 25 g bread flour, General Mills.
- Started mixing at 12:30p.
- Finished mix/knead at 1:19p. Includes rest/soak time for the WW BRM/Patel flour before salt and other flours were added.
- 1:42 p – Stretch and fold.
- 2:21 p – put in fridge,
- 2:50 p – For some reason I thought it needed more time at room temp and took out of fridge.
- 3:35 p – put back in fridge.
It then quickly rose a lot in fridge, so that extra time at room temp was not needed.