Grated apples combine with creamy peanut butter to create a fun and unique spin on a classic combination. Serve these Apple Peanut Butter Cookies alongside a glass of ice cold milk and you have the perfect after-school snack for a chilly fall day.
Sometimes recipe inspiration comes from the most mundane and random of places.
Like slicing up and apple and giving it to your kid alongside a big spoonful of peanut butter when she gets home from school.
I love peanut butter and usually think about pairing it with jelly (in Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars) or chocolate (in Peanut Butter Cup Cookies), but serving Elle her after-school snack made me think about how well peanut butter goes with apples!
- In reply to katina. Katina- I’m so glad the recipe worked … by Jamie
- made these with my boyfriend this weekend! we went apple … by katina
- In reply to Carrie. Thanks for the feed back and I appreciate … by Jamie
- I was looking for a quick recipe for a friend’s party and came … by Carrie
- In reply to Laura. I’m so glad the cookies worked out for … by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…