Homemade Blueberry Zucchini Bread is so moist and bursting fresh blueberries. This is an easy one-bowl recipe that is a great way to use up fresh zucchini. Plus, it’s freezer-friendly and a fun new way to make quick bread.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
I had a hunch after that thought that, yes, blueberries and zucchini would go GREAT together. Zucchini is so mild it practically disappears into whatever you add it to. So, I came up with this recipe, and I have to say, it’s the best blueberry zucchini bread recipe.
- It’s a one-bowl quick bread recipe. Gotta love less of a mess!
- It’s a great spin on a classic zucchini bread which, as we all know, is the best way to use up fresh zucchini. Adding blueberries gives it a pop of fruity flavor that’s so good.
- You can bake this bread in an 8×4” or 9×5” loaf pan. The 8” loaf will have more of a dome, and the 9” one will be flatter on top.
- I love this bread with fresh blueberries, but you can use frozen ones, too!
- It’s freezer-friendly and keeps well at room temperature.
Break out the zucchini and blueberries because you are going to love them in this bread!