Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies are a fun new way to make a classic cookie recipe. Chocolate peanut butter cookies are topped with HERSHEY’S KISSES and will become your new favorite holiday cookie!
This post is sponsored by Hershey’s. All opinions are my own. The holidays just aren’t the same without blossom cookies!
Table of Contents
- Twist on Classic Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Ingredients in Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossoms
- How to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- Secret Ingredient for Peanut Butter Cookies
- How to Store Blossom Cookies
- Pro Tips for Making Chocolate Blossom Cookies
- Other Amazing Blossom Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
Twist on Classic Peanut Butter Blossoms
I have been making blossom cookies since I was a little girl baking holiday cookies with my mom. We used to clip recipes out of magazines and plan for weeks what we’d make, then spend an entire weekend making all sorts of different cookies to give as gifts.
Peanut Butter Blossoms were, and still are, one of my absolute favorites, and I make them every year for my husband because it’s one of the cookies he’ll actually eat (he’s in love with that chocolate and peanut butter combo).
This recipe is a twist on that classic:
- Peanut butter cookie turned chocolate!
- Soft thanks to my secret peanut butter cookie ingredient
- Rich chocolatey flavor – they’re made with Hershey’s Unsweetened Cocoa
- Classically topped with HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolates!