It’s our first (of I hope many) baking challenge month! I hope you’ll join me in challenging yourself and baking something sweet.
Sometimes the recipes will be older Crazy for Crust recipes, other times I’ll be challenging myself to create something new and see what you do with it.
How the Crazy for Crust Baking Challenge Works
- Details: The challenge starts on the first day of each month. Check the the Crazy for Crust Baking Challenge Hub for the most recent challenge.
- Bake: Bake up a batch of Snickerdoodles!
- How to Enter: Click here to access the landing page.
- Win: At the end of the month one baker will win a $100 Amazon gift card!
- You can share your creations on social media by tagging me @crazyforcrust and using #CFCBakingChallenge, but to be entered to win you enter via the widget on the landing page.
- For an extra entry, you can leave a comment and star rating on the Snickerdoodle post.
- The challenge runs until the last day of the month at 11:30pm pacific time
May 2021 Crazy for Crust Baking Challenge
This month we are tackling SNICKERDOODLES!
Snickerdoodles are one of my favorite cookies: they’re like a sugar cookie but with a slight tang from cream of tartar and lots of cinnamon spice.
Get the Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe for the challenge.
You can make that recipe or one of my variations:
- Chocolate Chip Snickerdoodles
- Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles
- Peanut Butter Snickerdoodles
- Chocolate Mocha Snickerdoodles
Each month I’ll share some of the entries I get and start a new challenge. Let’s get baking!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @crazyforcrust on Instagram or hashtag it #crazyforcrust