Individual-sized all decked out classic favorite cookies and a fun way to serve
Easy Steps To Making Mini Fruit Pizza
- Bake (or buy) your cookies according to the recipe or package directions and cool completely
- Make the frosting or use canned
- Spread each cookie with an even layer of icing
- Cut your fruit you choose to use into a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Arrange them in patterns on your cookies to create beautiful cookie desserts
Ingredients You Will Need (scroll to the recipe card for exact measurements)
- cream cheese
- marshmallow cream
- baked sugar cookies, either store-bought, packaged mix, refrigerator dough, or your favorite recipe(see mine in the recipe card)
- smaller fruits of choice
- Optional toppings: granulated sugar for the fruit on top as a garnish
- Nutella, Jam, Canned Frosting, Cookie Butter, Lemon Curd
- Note: you can use cream cheese frosting in a hurry instead of cream cheese vanilla and sugar
Tips and Fruit Suggestions
- bing cherries or maraschino cherries
- red raspberries
- mandarin oranges
- diced peaches
- chopped kiwi
- blotted dry canned diced fruit cocktail cups ( the fruits are smaller and diced)
- use colorful nuts, craisins, dried fruits, colorful candied cherries for the holiday
- make one large round cookie in a pizza pan with refrigerator dough
- use canned cream cheese frosting
- any packaged cookie mix works well but always use butter not margarine to prevent spreading
- I always refrigerate the dough and preheat the oven for perfect cookies
- be sure to cool the cookies before removing them from the cookie sheets
- use any flavored cookie you prefer
- other toppings can be use or frosting IE Nutella, Cookie Butters, Jams, Lemon Curd, etc.
- garnish: colored sugars or regular sugar
- tint the dough for a colorful change
- add funfetti to the sugar cookies or colored sugar on top of the fruits
Pin for later
Other Pizza Cookie Love
Sugar cookie pizzas are a traditional all-time favorite that historically is made into one large pizza pan frosted them decorated with fruit.
This is easier no cutting, easier for guests to eat in a mini form, plus if anyone has food allergies you can change the toppings making this a self serve pizza bar.
You can use other favorite kinds of cookie recipes that also taste great with fruits such as: Snickerdoodles, Shortbread Chocolate Chip Cookies, and also Chocolate Cake Mix Cookie dough any round cookies will work that are sturdy even prepackaged store-bought sugar cookies.
These pretty cookie pizzas are perfect for decorating to Patriotic holidays like Memorial Day, the 4th of July, and Veterans Day using red, white, and blue fruits, or any colors to match other holiday themes just by adding coordinating colorful fruits, tinted cookie dough or even frosting!