Enjoy the delicious taste of hot chocolate all year long in this No Bake Cherry Hot Chocolate Cheesecake. You’ll enjoy a chocolate cookie crust, chocolate cheesecake, Lucky Leaf Premium Cherry Fruit Filling or Topping, optional marshmallow topping, Cool Whip and chocolate shavings in every bite. Who says you can’t have hot chocolate all year long?
I think desserts are so much better when they have fruit in them.
I am proud to be partnering with Lucky Leaf to bring you this sponsored post. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
And they’re especially delicious if you use Lucky Leaf Fruit Fillings or Toppings.
Like when I made my Chocolate Covered Strawberry Dream Bars.
SAVE THIS NO BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Not only are Lucky Leaf Premium Fruit Fillings or toppings delicious when baked into pies, there are also so many different treats you can enjoy them in.
They have so many delicious products to choose from and the only limit to what you can create with them is your imagination!
Visit Lucky Leaf to see lots of delicious recipes and plan for your holiday entertaining.
What do I need for this Chocolate Cheesecake recipe?
- chocolate cookies with filling
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- hot chocolate mix
- Cool Whip or my Stabilized Whipped Cream recipe
- Lucky Leaf Premium Cherry Fruit Filling or Topping
- optional marshmallow sundae topping
- chocolate shavings
How do I make this No Bake Cheesecake?
- Place the chocolate cookies with filling into a blender or food processor to crush, and mix in a bowl with melted butter.
- Place into pie plate and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese.
Add the hot chocolate mix, vanilla, and powdered sugar.
Mix until well combined and then fold in two cups of Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie crust and cover the surface of the cheesecake with a piece of plastic wrap.
Refrigerate over night.
- Cover cheesecake with the Lucky Leaf Premium Cherry Fruit Filling or Topping.
- Optional: drizzle the entire cheesecake with marshmallow sundae topping.
- Serve with remaining Cool Whip and chocolate shavings.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Dream Bars
- Patriotic Poke Cake
- Red Velvet Cherry Dream Bars
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Cherry Pancakes
Tips for making this Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake
- Before you start, place the chocolate bar into the freezer to chill and shave just before serving.
It will be so much easier to shave it and can be done with either a grater or vegetable peeler.
- No need to scrape the filling from those chocolate cookies.
We use the whole cookie here.
- I used a dark hot chocolate mix in this recipe, but you can use milk chocolate or whatever you prefer.
- Cover the entire cheesecake with the cherry pie filling.
We want to make sure that they’ll enjoy it in every bite.
- Slice and then serve with the remaining Cool Whip and shave the chocolate over the top.
Your taste buds will tingle with every delicious bite of this No Bake Cherry Hot Chocolate Cheesecake. It’s an easy dessert the whole family will enjoy all year long.
No Bake Cherry Hot Chocolate Cheesecake
- 9-inch pie plate
- rubber spatula
- Offset spatula
- plastic wrap
- 1 ¾ cup chocolate cookie crumbs about 16 cookies with filling
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ¾ cup dark hot chocolate mix (3) 1.25-ounce packets
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces Cool Whip divided
- 21 ounces Lucky Leaf Premium Cherry Fruit Filling or Topping
- Marshmallow Sundae Topping for drizzle, if desired
- Chocolate Bar for chocolate shavings if desired
- If using the chocolate bar for shavings to decorate the cheesecake, place it into the freezer, so it’s ready when needed.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, melt the butter. Place the chocolate cookies with filling into a blender or food processor and blend until they are fine crumbs. Add to the butter and mix until well combined.
- Place into a 9-inch pie plate. Spread the mixture evenly across the bottom, pressing it up along the sides. Place into the freezer to chill for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth, Add the hot chocolate mix, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mix well, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in 2 cups of the Cool Whip until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into pie crust, and spread evenly with an offset spatula. Cover the surface with a sheet of plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Remove the plastic wrap and cover the cheesecake with the Lucky Leaf Premium Cherry Fruit Filling or Topping.
- Remove chocolate bar from freezer and using a vegetable peeler or grater, shave the chocolate onto a small plate.
- Drizzle the cheesecake with optional marshmallow sundae sauce, sprinkle chocolate shavings over the top, and decorate with remaining Cool Whip.
No Bake Desserts
- Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars – No Bake
- Easy Oreo Pie
- Raspberry Cream Dream Bars
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies
- Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- Easy No Bake Turtle Dream Bars
- Lemon Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Blueberry Pie