Pumpkin Muffins pop with warm and comforting fall spices, a perfect match for earthy pumpkin. Top them with pumpkin seeds for an extra crunch!
While I typically don’t make a big fuss about Thanksgiving day breakfast, I’m little ahead with my Thanksgiving prep this year. So instead of us pulling out a box of cereal or packet of oatmeal on Thanksgiving morning, I thought I’d whip up a batch of Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls and these simple Pumpkin Muffins for us to enjoy with a hot cup of coffee while watching the parade.
The great thing about the cinnamon rolls and these pumpkin muffins is that they both can be made the day before, so we can enjoy breakfast without a lot of prep and hand’s on time. Since I prep the majority of our Thanksgiving dinner days beforehand, I figured why not do the same for breakfast?
- In reply to JEAN M SERRES. Yay! So happy to hear you enjoyed … by Jamie
- Made these tonight … quick and easy recipe. Yes, they are … by JEAN M SERRES
- In reply to Natalie. Thanks so much for stopping by, Natalie! … by Jamie
- In reply to Liz S.. Thanks so much for stopping by, Liz! I … by Jamie
- Hang in there! Wishing you way less stress and more calm this … by Liz S.
- I love pumpkin anything and these muffins look perfect for Fall … by Natalie