This sugar cookie dough bark is a combination of candy and cookie dough! Sugar cookie dough is transformed into a delicious white chocolate cookie bark with sprinkles – it’s the ultimate sugar rush!
Table of Contents
This white chocolate cookie dough bark happens when you take a sugar cookie and transform it into no-bake cookie dough bark. Like a traditional candy bark recipe, it has lots of white chocolate but with a layer of edible sugar cookie dough!
I was inspired to make this recipe after I started running low on sugar cookie recipe ideas. You see, my step-father-in-law is the biggest sugar cookie fan, so every year for Christmas and his birthday, I make him a treat.
Of course, me being me, I hate making the same things twice, so that’s when I came up with this sugar cookie bark. He has a serious sweet tooth, and I knew this would be the perfect treat to cure it. And – spoiler alert! – it did. He loved it!
Why You’ll Love Cookie Dough Bark
- It’s an edible cookie dough meets no-bake cookie bar meets candy bark situation.
- It’s a great way to get a cookie fix without actually making cookies. It really does taste like sugar cookies but reimagined.
- You can make it totally from scratch or use a sugar cookie mix to make it semi-homemade. I include instructions for both!
- This is for serious sugar fans – it’s a super sweet sugar cookie dessert. That’s not a sugar cookie. But it kinda is – think of it like sugar cookie candy!
- If you’re looking for a fun and creative dessert, you have to try it! It’s easy to switch up the sprinkles to match any holiday or event so that you can make them any time of year.
Last Updated on November 17, 2021