This Easy Pumpkin Snack Cake is a great cake made with cake mix. I’m showing you how to make a sugar-free pumpkin cake or a regular sweetened one. Either way, this easy snack cake is moist and full of pumpkin flavor.
Table of Contents
One thing I enjoy doing is coming up with sugar-free desserts for family who can’t have sugar, and I often get notes from readers asking for sugar-free desserts. So today, we have this sugar-free pumpkin cake!
It’s a snack cake that’s perfect with an afternoon cup of coffee or tea, but it can totally double as dessert. It’s all about fall, too, with the pumpkin and pumpkin spices!
EASY Pumpkin Snack Cake Recipe
- This is a pumpkin cake with cake mix which means it’s very easy to make!
- What makes it so good is the cinnamon butter swirled into the top of the batter before the cake goes in the oven.
- It’s also super moist and tender – the perfect snack cake!
- I don’t add a topping for this cake, but I’m sharing some ideas if you want to dress it up.
- You can also make this a regular cake and use a regular cake mix.