All you need is a few simple ingredients, one bowl, a spoon, and a loaf pan to make the best zucchini bread ever. You will love this easy recipe – it’s freezer-friendly and can be adapted with different mix-ins, too.
Call off the search party because you have landed on the best zucchini bread recipe! I know there are a gazillion zucchini bread recipes, but none of them are like this one. This recipe, my friends, is the best.
Quick breads are one of my favorite things to make, and there’s nothing more classic than zucchini bread. I can’t wait for you to try this recipe – you won’t need another one after you make it.
Why my Zucchini Bread recipe works
Wondering what all the fuss is about? I am happy to explain! I have been tweaking and perfecting this recipe for years, and there are some very specific reasons why I think this is the only recipe you’ll ever need.
- It’s a tried-and-true recipe. I’ve tested it so many times, and it turns out great each time. There are no worries with this one!
- It’s easy to make – you don’t have to wring out the zucchini, you don’t need a mixer, and you only need one bowl.
- It’s so moist and soft. Basically, your dream loaf of zucchini bread!
- I love to make a double batch of this bread and freeze a loaf for later. It’s super freezer-friendly and keeps for up to three months.
- It’s also customizable! I’m sharing several ways to dress it up with mix-ins.
Have I convinced you yet? I hope so because you are in for a treat. Once you try this easy zucchini bread recipe, it will be your go-to, just like it is for me.