This easy Vegan Quiche Recipe features an almond flour pastry and cheesy, savory tofu filling with sauteed mushrooms, leeks, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach! Perfect for brunch! Gluten-free option.
For a winning breakfast or brunch, try my Easy Vegan Quiche recipe! Just the thing to serve to a hungry crowd. The filling is savory and cheesy and packed with flavor from sautéed mushrooms, leeks, and spinach. I like adding some sun-dried tomatoes in the end but fresh tomatoes work just as well, especially when they are in season.
While many vegan quiche recipes call for pre-made pie crust, I opted to make my pie crust from scratch and I recommend you try it too! The pastry comes together in a food processor within minutes and is just perfect. Rich yet tender, and it holds up well, too.
More savory vegan brunch options
- Scrambled Eggs Pinwheels
- Breakfast Burritos
- Chickpea Flour Frittata GF Soy-free
- Vegan Omelet with Mung bean GF Soy-free
- Savory Oats Hash GF Soy-free
- Indian Tofu Scramble – Bhurji GF
- Chickpea Chilaquiles Gf Soy-free
- Sweet Potato Hash GF Soy-free
- Lentil Frittata GF Soy-free
- Sprouted Lentil Avocado Toast Soy-free